Thursday, December 20, 2007

Who's My Audience?

So, I was telling a friend about my blog and she asked, "who's your audience?" Honestly, I didn't think about an audience. I just thought, "my brother-in-law has a blog...I want a blog." But, I've been giving it some thought and I can't think of who my audience might be.

I have grand plans for this thing: as an outlet for my anger; to keep family & friends back in Utah in the loop; as an advertisement for things I like.  But, I haven't emailed the link to any family or friends plus we don't ever have any updates and my anger is so fleeting and random that I'm rarely near a computer when it happens and when I eventually do find a computer the inspiration to vent has dissipated.

Through the power of deduction perhaps this will primarily be used as an advertisement for things I like. But, I'll also email family & friends with the address just in case we have any updates and I'll try to get to a computer when my anger is fresh because I especially love to share my hate.

To begin with, our favorite pho restaurant in Seattle is Than Brothers. We go out of our way to hit a Than Brothers whenever we are craving pho.  Even though we live around 70 different pho places, all within walking distance, we'll drive 20 minutes (about 5 miles into Seattle) to get to the yumminess that is Than Brothers' pho.

I have also recently developed a love of oysters. Last night I went to happy hour with some friends at Ama Ama Oyster Bar in West Seattle. $0.50 an oyster plus $5 cosmos. YUM!  It was a lot of fun! I loves me some oysters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected