Thursday, April 16, 2009

Taiwanderful!

We're going to Taiwan! Mike's brother and his family have lived there, and in China, for over 12 years and we're finally going to visit them in their native habitat. We're super excited and can't wait!

Our flight leaves 12/16 and we arrive in Taipei on 12/18. We fly back on 1/6. We're flying on both Alaska Airlines (Seattle to Los Angeles) and Cathay Pacific (LAX to Hong Kong and Taipei). No layovers in any of the cities, really. Maybe next time we'll ask for a day or so in Hong Kong, but I'm pretty sure we'll be visiting the city while in Taiwan anyway, so no loss.

It'll be great to have Chad and his family there to help acclimate us to such a hugely different culture. We're going to have the best time ever!

2 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

How awesome, especially to have someone there to show you everything. I've always wanted to go to China. Taiwan is pretty darned close.

Miss Thing said...

I am so excited for you guys! What a year you've had. It's the perfect way to spend the holidays and will be such a unique experience with the different cultures. I want details and I can't wait to see pictures. When you guys start living overseas, my hubby and I may have to pay you a visit!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected