Monday, January 24, 2011

I Wish I Was That Cool

The other day I saw this tweet from @jimicrayon: 'To the man who got on the bus dressed as a wizard who had removed the chip from his oyster card and put it in a magic wand. I salute you.'

Two reasons why I love this statement and can't stop thinking about it:

1) the usage of 'I salute you' as a compliment.  I must use this more.  I laughed so hard I couldn't speak.

2) some dude dressed as a wizard touches his wand to the Oyster Card machine and is magically allowed access.  This would've been incredible to see in real life.  Who is that cool?  Who not only thinks of this amazing idea but also executes it with such style?

I wish I was that cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are that cool, you rule!!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

oh crap, that will totally be my son in a few years.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected